IR Cabinet Simulator
- ● Digital circuit design
- ● 16 carefully selected, high quality modulation algorithms in 1 stompbox
- ● True Bypass footswitch for crystal-clear signal thru
- ● Aluminum-alloy die cast casing to withstand wear and tear
- ● Heavy duty metal footswitch and on/off status LED
- ● Easy-to-read, readily accessible knobs
- ● Modulation settings for every music style
- ● Pristine tone with low noise level
- ● MIX, DEPTH and RATE knobs for detailed effect control
T-Chorus: Produces a warm, lush chorus sound modulated by Triangle wave.
Detune: Mixes dry signal with a slightly pitch shifting sound to produce a chorus-like effect.
Flange: Produces a standard flanger tone.
Jet: Produces a massive flanger tone with plenty of feedback.
T-Jet: Combines Tremolo and Jet flanger effects.
B-Trem: Produces warm, roundly Bias tremolo sound.
O-Trem: Produces classic optical tremolo sound with a huge range of speed and depth.
Phase: Adds a phasing variation to the sound.
R-Phase: Produces random step-phaser effects.
Vibe: Produces natural, warm vibrato sound.
U-Vibe: Simulates the classic Uni-Vibe* effect.
T-Wah: Produces wah effects depending on picking dynamics.
A-Wah: Produces an automatically varying wah effect.
Ring: Produces a metallic ringing sound.
Echo: Produces a natural echo effect with clarity.
RATE: Controls the speed (Depending on effects)
MODE: For selecting modulation types
MIX: Controls the mix level between dry/wet signal (Depending on effects)
DEPTH: Controls the depth (Depending on effects)