IR Cabinet Simulator
Digital Modeling Reverb
- ● Digital circuit design
- ● 11 carefully selected, high quality reverb algorithms in 1 stompbox
- ● True Bypass footswitch for crystal-clear signal thru
- ● Aluminum-alloy die cast casing to withstand wear and tear
- ● Heavy duty metal footswitch and on/off status LED
- ● Easy-to-read, readily accessible knobs
- ● Reverb settings for every music style
- ● Pristine tone with low noise level
- ● MIX, DECAY and TONE knobs for detailed reverb control
Room: Simulates the acoustics of a room.
Studio: Simulates the acoustics of a studio.
Hall: Simulates the acoustics of a hall.
Stage: Simulates the acoustics of a stage.
Church: Simulates the acoustics of a church.
Spring: Simulates a spring reverberator.
Plate: Simulates a plate reverberator.
Mod: Produces a reverb effect with lush, modulated sound.
Lofi: Produces a reverb effect sample-reduced sound.
Gate: Produces a reverb effect with abrupt decay.
Reverse: Produces a reverb effect with reversed decay.
MODE: For selecting reverb types
Tone: Controls the brightness
MIX: Controls the mix level between dry/wet signal
DECAY: Controls the duration of reverb time