IR Cabinet Simulator
Digital Modeling Delay
- ● Digital circuit design
- ● 11 carefully selected, high quality delay algorithms in 1 stompbox
- ● True Bypass footswitch for crystal-clear signal thru
- ● Aluminum-alloy die cast casing to withstand wear and tear
- ● Heavy duty metal footswitch and on/off status LED
- ● Easy-to-read, readily accessible knobs
- ● Perfect choice for ambient/experimental musicians
- ● Pristine tone with low noise level
- ● MIX, TIME and F.BACK knobs for detailed delay control
Digital: Produces a pure, accurate delay effect.
Analog: Produces a warm, vintage delay effect.
Tape: Simulates the echo tone from a tape machine.
Tube: Simulates the sound from a tube-driven echo machine.
Mod: Produces a pure delay with chorus effect.
Nova: Produces a delay tone with shimmering feedback.
Dynamic: Produces a pure delay tone with dynamic delay volume
Sweep: Produces a delay tone with sweeping filter.
Lofi: Produces a delay tone with sample reducing feedback.
Rev: Produces a delay tone with reversed feedback.
Slapback: Simulates the classic slapback echo tone.
MODE: For selecting delay types
F.BACK: Controls the feedback of delay
TIME: Controls the delay time
MIX: Controls the mix level between dry/wet signal